Thursday, August 9, 2007

The happs

Just thought I'd share what's been happening with us lately...


  • Last weekend we went to Family Camp with our church. We had a really nice time. Got to take a nap Sat. afternoon, enjoy camp fire talking and I didn't have to cook all weekend.

  • We went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum on Tuesday. We're fans. In the middle of the movie the sound went out for a couple minutes. People started yelling- nobody was happy till we walked out at the end, and we were all handed tickets to come back to another movie. Sounds good to me!!

  • Last night we went over to my parents and had a little dinner celebration for my brother, Joel, who just returned from teaching English in Russia for 6 weeks. It was a beautiful night to sit out on the patio and eat tasty food.

  • The weather has been beautiful which makes everything nicer for everyone. I'm in such a better mood when it's not a million degrees outside.

  • Most importantly we bought a bike for me this week, so now I have my own and don't have to borrow. It had a minor repair to be done, so it's at the bike shop now. I'll post a pic of it later. The guys there said I got a steal. Thanks Craigslist!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello kuya uche & Sarah,
it is nice to now how you two are doin great.

God bless both of you. hope to see you two one day!

hazel

Anonymous said...

ooopppss...it is nice know how you two been doin great there..

Happy Anniversary....God bless you both