Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY








Yesterday I exercised my first voting right as a citizen of the USA.
It was an exciting time for me, knowing that I was taking part in the selection of the president of the United States. What made it more interesting is the fact that I know that "my vote counts"
Voting in Nigeria is totally different from voting here. It's so easy and convenient to vote here. Back in Nigeria, it's like chaos at the polling station and you might even loose your life.
Voting is also a formality in Nigeria cause there is massive rigging of votes there. I also found out that some one always votes with my name whether I'm there or not.
On our way to the polling station, Sarah and I decided to take pictures of the mountain terrain around where we live.

No comments: