Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wild West

Last Saturday we went to the Redding gun club to shoot clay pigeons. It was a fund raising event orgainized by guys in our community.
me and my friend Jim.


There were lots of prizes to be won but I didn't win anything. I came close to winning a prize but lost to him in a shoot out. I was impressed with my performance though cause I lost to an old timer. There were seven of us shooting and the guy and I made it to the shoot out.

The good news is that I'm gonna join the Redding gun club league sharting this Thursday April 3rd. It's a three month competition with lots of shells "bullets" to be wasted. We will be shooting average of 50 shells each time we meet. So the next time you see me please don't forget to talk louder.

I'm also playing in the Redding Adult Soccer League every Sunday. So I've got quite enough sports going this spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Good to see that your practicing your shot, Uche! That's awesome! Your trip to Mexico looks like a fun time! Glad to you see you guys are continuing your fun adventures! Anna