Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Packing up and heading out

After months of planning, we're ready to go to Nigeria tomorrow morning. At this point of any trip I always wonder why on earth we would ever travel anywhere when it's so much work, but whenever we stay somewhere for too long I get itchy feet and want to travel. In spite of the craziness, we're ready to go and really looking forward to the next three months in Nigeria.
Once we spread out all the stuff we planned to take with us I thought there was no way it would all fit! But it did. Four bags stuffed full. I didn't get a picture of everything spread out all over, but here's just small bits and pieces that had to be fit together.

Here's the four bags fifty pounds each all ready to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha... This makes me laugh!

I TOTALLY get how much work it is, and also how great it is to LEAVE also!

Our trip to Maui was so great and included several 50 lbs bags-- (each in the upper 50's on the way home and they just waved us through!) ;-)

Thank you for the updates & emails etc! It's really good to hear from you, Slags! Love you guys sooooo much~
shelbs