Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our first meal

We arrived in the States last Saturday to surprise Sarah's family for a month long visit. We flew into San Francisco and rented a car and headed north. On our way we stopped in Williams and had a little lunch. While overseas we always talk about how much we miss Mexican food, so we were really looking forward to a burrito. The tacqueria did not disappoint- the burrito was fantastic!!



Enjoying the beautiful fall weather while I anticipate the carne asada burrito... My mouth was watering before it showed up!

Our burrito. It was huge. It's like the size of Uche's head. We cut it in half and gobbled it down. In Manila we have Mexican restaurants, but they're not as good, and the burritos are not this humungous. This was the first of three Mexican meals we've had this week!

2 comments:

Toth's God Powered Adventures said...

I would really miss Mexican food too! What a neat surprise for your parents!!! Hope to see you while you are here. ;0)

Joel said...

Go to Burrito Bandito for me. I tried making my own burritos the other day. It was edible, but only just.