Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time in CA

We're back in Manila and excited to be starting our last semester of school. We arrived late Monday night and started classes on Tuesday. We're still trying to adjust to the time, and are way too acquainted with 2:00 am! We had a great month long visit at home, and we enjoyed surprising people. Here's some highlights from our time in Nor Cal. Sorry, they're out of chronological order, but I can't be bothered with moving them around... I got to get ready for class!


Celebrating my birthday a few days early with a German chocolate cake with two cans of frosting- my favorite! It looks like it's on fire! :)
Slagle family get together. A little pre-Thanksgiving dinner. We'll enjoy another Thanksgiving here, but one can never eat too much turkey and stuffing.

Uche on the river trail. We enjoyed being outside in the cool air and exercising without sweating profusely. Of course, in Manila we sweat without exercising....


Trick or treating with my niece and nephews. They're too cute.

Uche and I got to work together washing windows. It was pretty fun and we enjoyed the time we got to do this, and we were so blessed to see God provide work for us. I have decided that manual labor is not for me, and look forward to many happy years working in an office! :)
Because I am my mother's daughter I enjoyed the fall colors. Sometimes fall doesn't happen in our area- summer just suddenly turns to winter, but our month there was perfect fall weather. We enjoyed every second of it!!










No comments: